The best solution is drink at home ...but soon the price of Milo in the tin will also increase . Reason : salary increase for civil servants. Salary increase 25% , milo increase from RM 1.50 to RM 2, that is an increase of 33.3333%,
6/5/07
RM 2 for a cuppa??
A glass of iced Milo now costs RM2 according to the news on Borneo Post so are we going to boycott those kopi tiam for charging us so much?? 
The best solution is drink at home ...but soon the price of Milo in the tin will also increase . Reason : salary increase for civil servants. Salary increase 25% , milo increase from RM 1.50 to RM 2, that is an increase of 33.3333%,
how le??? lidat can survive kah?
The best solution is drink at home ...but soon the price of Milo in the tin will also increase . Reason : salary increase for civil servants. Salary increase 25% , milo increase from RM 1.50 to RM 2, that is an increase of 33.3333%,
Labels:
Rantings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)
One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...
-
Before this, I speak very highly of Air Asia . Because of Air Asia , it really makes flying so much easier for us and because of Air Asia to...
-
Another way to increase your links: #Start copy here# The idea is simple: You want readers and you want link backs too because that’s all us...
4 comments:
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.
Hi Rodrigo, This is a traslation of your comment in English, Thanks to Babel fish
( Oi, I found yours blog for google tá well interesting I liked this post. When to give gives passed for mine blog, is on personalized t-shirts, shows step by step as to create a well personalized t-shirt way. Until more.)
Thank You for visiting my blog. happy to know that you like my blog. Do drop in more often.
Regards: chris
Teacher i think it's normal ler..
Milo peng memang RM 1.80 right?
So increase 20 cents only. =P
By the way, I have this tendency to order drinks like milo peng whenever I'm outeven when I know I can get it free at home though.
I guess it tastes better when you have to pay for it. =P
Hi anonymous student,
Of course outside drink taste better because they do put lots of Milo in the Milo -peng. And the ice makes it better too.
Even though 20 sen, it is still an increase and still hurts our pocket. It depends lor some shop do charge RM 1.60 before this increase.
Aisehman ....gaji belum naik semua barang sudah naik harga!!!
Post a Comment