12/15/07

Piccadilly Backpackers

Before going down to London , I did some homework to find a good accommodation online. somebody told me Malaysian Hall is cheap but on checking their website , I found that it is
- not that cheap
- quite out of place
- got curfew at night
-man and woman will be put in different hostel and I will feel scared to be separated from
hubby since we are so new to London.
- need to supply them with passport numbers some more.

Further surfing , I found this Piccadilly Backpackers which
-is very central, right next to Piccadilly tube station
-cheap and can stay 3 nights for the price of 2 and it costs us GBP 32 pp for 3 nights stay.
I love this simple sink in the room, it makes washing so convenient.
The showers are clean, and the water pressure is strong too.
There is an internet cafe in the hostel but I did not use because of the high conversion rate.


Overall we are happy with this hostel in terms of security and facilities.

No comments:

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...