6/20/08

The Must Read Nursery Rhymes before signing your option forms:

Tomorrow 21/6/2008 will be a great decision making day for me. We will be asked to make the final decision and signed the option form by ticking in the appropriate box below to decide for ourselves what age to retire:




So let's read this book before I tick in either the box marked 56 or 58??








































So I THINK I better tick 56 instead of 58?? What about YOU???

I can hear Joyce saying(((((((((((((((((Cherrrr..errrrrrrr))))) after reading this...hahaha
and Mary says haiyar these Lau Kok Kok people...

Thanks Mary for that email.

No comments:

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...