6/23/09

I really need a holiday....

Schoolwork has been real stressful with so much changes ...one change after the other. The problem is they are all very major changes which calls for a very high level of tolerance.

That is my updated career life in a controlled organisation where one sole decision maker can affect the moods, the atmosphere and the way I look at my career and especially this vocation that I once loved and treasured.

So what is better than to go to a holiday to get myself away from this stressful life. Hence I am now planning for 2 upcoming holidays, one for this coming Hari Raya Puasa holiday in September and one more for my well deserved end of year holiday this coming December.

After checking through the website, I discovered that Accor hotel in Kuala Lumpur has the Accor Hotels City Super Sale. Travellers can save up to 60% when they book online between 23 - 29 June, for stays between July 10 and September 30, 2009. Over 250,000 room nights will be on sale, with rates starting as low as US$25 per night.This sale is only for a limited time only!

The timing is just right because I can book now and stay in Accor Hotel, Kuala Lumpur during the Hari Raya holidays from 20th September to 25th September.
my itinerary includes:

20/9/2009 , Have a splashing time at Sunway Lagoon
21/9/2009 , Day trip to Berjaya Hills to enjoy the French village and
the Japanese Gardens
22/9/2009, Day trip to Genting Highlands
23/9/2009 , To Muar to enjoy all the delicacies there
24/9/2009, To Kajang for the famous Kajang satay

so that will be my 5 nights stay at Accor Hotel , KL.

Post?slot_id=40565&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comment:

keeyit said...

When our age grow, our salary also get more.. then stress more la

I face the same thing too

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...