5/14/06

Mother's Day 2006

Got this message on my computer this morning when i woke up:
From son #2



I never appreciated enough

I never spend enough time with you

I never gave anything in return

I ask a lot, never considering what you had to give

I cried for you to be there when i was small, but now i leave the house without telling you

Your life you lived to care for me, I say you are overprotective

So on this mother's day

I think

the most important thing

I need

to give

is

an apology

mum... and thanks for everything.



From son #1:



















Thank You son#1 and son#2 for the very loving messages. I love u all too.

No comments:

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...