12/29/05

2006

Just 2 more days to 2006 ,the year of the dog



Happy New Year to everybody who reads this blog:

I wish you Health...
So you may enjoy each day in comfort.

I wish you the Love of friends and family...
And Peace within your heart.

I wish you the Beauty of nature...
That you may enjoy the work of God.

I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...
For those things that really matter in life.

I wish you Generosity so you may share...
All good things that come to you.

I wish you Happiness and Joy...
And Blessings for the New Year.

I wish you the best of everything...
That you so well deserve.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

2 comments:

nerdook said...

happy new year mum&dad&bro! :) remember, u got one loyal reader here... ME! :P

Anonymous said...

Happy new year to you too.May the good Lord continues to look after you and guide you in all that you do.

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...