12/28/05

RED ALERT... INTRUDER IN MY BEDROOM

since last night I already heard clik.... clok.... sound in my bedroom but i was just too lazy to wake up and investigate.. thinking that it might be birds doing the clik..clok sound on my window panes... then at around 12 midnight the TV indoor antennae just fell down and again I heard the clik clok sound.
So early this morning the master of the house had to sacrifice his sleep ( he has his PTK exam to sit for at 11 am this morning) woke up and hunted for the intruder with a plastic bag and a broomstick. He called for my help but I am really really afraid of that intruder so i hid in my son#1 room to escape from being attacked. Mission failed.... no intruder found despite of searching every corners and every nooks in my bedroom.
Then I set up a trap in the bedroom , sacrificing half of my home-grown banana to lure the intruder. After 5 hours ... nothing happen despite of me doing an hourly check on the bait.
Around 2pm I meh tahan liao... ask the master of the house to start a second ambush to get the intruder.this time we get all the corners cleared so there will be no hiding place for the intruder..... after some search he found it and with his empty hands yes his empty hands...... he crushed the intruder ... ( a brave man hor)ta...ta................. here is the intruder ... sori hor..actually yuletide season there shud be no killing hor.... but i need to sleep in my bedroom wah.............

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
;
;
;
;
;
;
:
;
;
;
;
;
;










sori hor....excuse me hor... i need to go liao to clear the mess in my bedroom and then continues to study for my PTK exam tomorrow...with interludes of ZUMA in between.... why so difficult to pass level 8 (ZUMA, not PTK lar )... can only reach level 8-5 ...alamak

No comments:

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...