12/26/05

PTK ....oh .....PTK

After all the merry making and feasting on the stuffed christmas chicken,christmas yulelog, wine drinking etc etc.... now I need to bury my head among my books to get myself prepared for my much dreaded PTK exam on 29th Dec as shown on the examination ticket ( sounds like going to movie to watch King Kong).
Examples of things i have to know to sit for this exam:
1. Elaun bantuan gaji drebar ( Under perintah Am A40)..... but we are not entitled to one at all ...so why want us to remember things like those in Kategori 1( basic salary-RM 3872)... can have a driver allowance of RM 250 a month
2. Elaun basikal( perintah Am A9).. which say sth like if you are required by your head of Departmant to ride your bicycle to perform your official duty , you will be given RM 70 a month or 20 sen per km if you use your bicycle for more than 10 days...who the heck use bicycles now... even postmen use motorbikes...
3. Elaun baju panas( perintah Am A27)....RM 600 sekali dalam tempoh 3 tahun...what fat chance they will ever send me overseas...
4. Cuti bersalin anak keenam dan seterusnya ( perintah Am C 54 )... necessary for me to know meh? i have decided to have 2 anak only
5. Cuti pegawai -pegawai penjara ( perintah Am C.. VIII)... why need to know all the extra benefits for pegawai penjara ... i am not one of those neither are my students...
these are just a minute fraction of the things I have to remember in order to tackle the 40 objective Questions to be done in 1 hour. The BIG BIG problem is when I analysed the 4 choices in the questions, there always seems to have 2 or more answers to me to each question.. my result depends...so much on my luck and.... my home made dice lor..
WISH ME LUCK AND HOPE MY DICE SHOWS ME THE CORRECT ANSWER each time I throw it.
Oh ... BTW.. we are only allowed to get 8 mistakes that is we must get 32/40 correct to attain Gred 4 which will be used for salary increment to a higher scale.. mission impossible rite?....

Check out: this





No comments:

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...