8/9/08

08.08.08


08.08.08 is supposed to be a good day, but for me it is the day when a thief/ thieves come to my house while we were sleeping in the early morning and steal away my laptop , my son laptop and the LCD projector.

I don't understand why he wants my cheap laptop cos it is the lousiest of the lousiest laptop which is very basic for my ordinary use only as it is only Hyundai Mlife ( brand that you all never heard of , I suppose!) . Moreover the webcam is not working at all. it is only good for going online and doing basic stuff like typing and moreover it contains all my teaching material inside. what the hell is he going to use for my laptop for??

Please lah ,return it to me for goodness sake cos there is no resale value at all!!!

Frust , frust , frust.........all my teaching data and stuff gone. I really want to curse and swear that thief to kingdom come for stealing that laptop which is so important for my teaching and which is of no use at all to him!!

6 comments:

Choonie, the Guru said...

Poor you. I can understand it. I lost two laptops last year. All very new laptops. One belongs to the government given to me less than two months time. Another one, I bought immediately after I lost the government one but it was stolen too in three months time. It happened last year early morning of Mooncake Festival. Bought it for more than RM3k and poof... so sad but I found one good friend who own a laptop and given another one by the government. I am using the laptop under her name. Now, every night I sleep with my laptop.

X'tina said...

Mine was leased by the company which services the government's laptops. It is so important for my school work... I just don't understand he steal it for what!!

The LCD projector is also of no use to that thief cos as you know everytime you on it the big word " hak kerajaan" comes out. Moreover there is marked with hak kerajaan on it too.

I am really angry and frustrated with the loss of all my data!!

LOL...when you hear that you are now sleeping with your laptop...makes me wonder can it be our students who target us since so many teachers' laptops has been stolen from our homes???

Choonie, the Guru said...

It could be cos nothing lost in my house except that laptop. The thief seems to be interested in mine only cos my hubby's laptop was in the living room too. The same with my new dvd player and other valuable stuffs. Now, I lock everything in my room before I sleep, even my car keys. Nowadays, we just have to be extra careful.

X'tina said...

Yup, agree with you that we need to be extra careful.
But I still hope against hope that whoever take my laptop will return to me cos it worth nothing , lousy brand and lousy laptop too. The only thing worthy is the data I have in the laptop for my teaching.

Eric said...

Look on the bright side.

Perhaps the thief wants to go to school, but he is only good at stealing. So he steals your laptop for gaining proper knowledge.

=)

Maverick SM said...

I really like the quote on that T-shirt...


1,2,3,4 .... basta***** (shouting at my boss)

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...