5/18/07

ALEXA REDIRECT LINK TRAIN

Want to improve traffic to your blog and at the same time improve your Alexa and Technorati ranking? Then join in the ALEXA REDIRECT LINK TRAIN. this is how you can do it:

STEP 1: GIVE A BRIEF INTRODUCTION TO THE TRAIN in your blog


STEP 2: ADD THIS ALEXA TRAIN PHOTO in your blog.



STEP 3: ADD THE INTRODUCER’S NAME AND THE LINK TO HIS WEBSITE

Example:

Criz's Sanctury promotes this train. So here is my list.


Alexa Redirect
for Thought to blogs
Alexa Redirect for Criz's Santuary

Alexa Redirect
for kuanhoong dot com

Alexa Redirect
for My Sites Advisor
Alexa Redirect for Life Rocks! 2.0
Alexa Redirect for Vince Cordic’s Internet Marketing Tactics
Alexa Redirect
for Webtools

Alexa Redirect
for Ah Pek.Com
Alexa Redirect for Digital Information Technology

So anyone interested to ride this Alexa Redirect Train too , then drop me a comment.
;-).

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for putting my link in your train! :) -- Ken

X'tina said...

You are welcome. I am learning how to do the whole train link too.And it does work , I think.
Thanks to Crizlai for the tutorial part but I omit the front part of the link as mentioned on the how part by him. It does take me some time to figure out how to do the link.

CRIZ LAI said...

Hi there x'tina, thanks for the link. hope the tutorial works for all :)

X'tina said...

Hi Criz lai, Thanks for the tutorial but i modify the front part of the Alexa link a bit cos it looks funny to me and it does take me some time to digest every thing. Thanks buddy.
Happy Blogging.

Anonymous said...

Hmm.... Alexa train is interesting.. How about making technorati train or Subscriber Train?

IT can increase our technorati rank and subscriber! hahaha Let me know if you want to.

Anonymous said...

Nice,

That Cikgu Criz has done a great job as a train master. :-)

X'tina said...

Hi kuanhoong,
Welcome to my blog. Yup that Cikgu is good. Thumbs up to him for trying his best to put all his knowledge into words.
But the trainer of that trainer must be better lar. :)
Cheers

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Thanks for putting me in

X'tina said...

Hi Webtools,
Welcome to my blog. Cheers.

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...