12/23/08

Hello Everybody...

It has been ages since I just updated my blog cos I have been on a long long holiday.

9 Dec to 12 Dec - hibernating in Genting Highlands which is our favourite destination since it only cost us RM 140 nett for room, breakfast and dinner for two per day while enjoying the cool weather...cheap hor?

12 Dec to 14 Dec - Off to Singapore ...regret for that trip cos it was a super terrible experience...really angry with those kiasu people!!!

14 Dec - KL , stayed in Bukit Bintang to meet up with my son#1 who joined us for the cruise

15 Dec to 20 Dec - Cruising with Star Cruise Gemini which is the best holiday that we ever had....Port Klang...Penang... Krabi....Phuket...Langkawi and back to Port Klang

20 Dec - KL, stayed in Petaling street

21 Dec - KL to Sungai Petani

22 Dec - Padang Besar doing lots and lots of shopping

23 Dec - rest day

24 Dec - plan to go to Bukit Kayu Hitam for some more shopping...

Hence for my Birthday on the 17 Dec it was :

Krabi

Phuket

Cruise

Massage

"Photos and details will follow when I have finished doing my shopping" so do stay in touch .
Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey Happy Belated Birthday! I got my mum a diamond pendant. hhehehehe...
I posted it on my blog. Found it in the treasure hunt.

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...