12/27/08

Genting - 9/12 to 12/12

Every year we must revisit this place because we like the relaxing, the cool atmosphere ,the food ( breakfast and dinner )and most of all the one sen slot machines.

So here we come in the cable car, straight from LCCT to KL Sentral, took the Genting bus to the cable car station.


View Of KL from cable car:



As ever the check in counter at First World Hotel was very slow in processing the check in. The number I got was 937 at 5 pm and the counter was just serving this number: reason -- many counters but only a few are operating!!This reminds me of Bank Simpanan counters back in Kuching!!



Nobody man these 2 counters despite of the huge crowd!!
Luckily I approached one of the counters and told the kind lady there if I waited for my turn to check in, it would be at 8 pm and by then the dinner that came with my room rate will be finished too. On hearing that she allowed me to jump the queue and check in at 5.30 pm to be in time for my dinner.

My RM 140 room per night that came with dinner and breakfast for two pax.






Dinner time:

ulam corner where they serve petai and jiling:


With so many varieties of sambal:

desserts, desserts and desserts

jeruk of all kinds:


live cooking of sui kiaw:










Burritos are crispy pancakes with cheesy seafood fillings which are very yummy:






Fried custard:
Salad:

Roti canai:


Grilled mutton;


Fruits, of course



Everyday there are around 3000 to 4000 diners at the First World Cafe and their service are superb.

For breakfast beside all the bread , porridge, nasi lemak, omelette, thay also have this toast butter bread live show too

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

just go there and got room ka? no need to do reservation mey?

X'tina said...

What I usually do is: booked and paid through my travel agency in Kuching before I went to Genting, in that way I get better deal than walk in rate.

Anonymous said...

ooo. ill do that if im going to genting. thanks for your advice. :)
btw you look younger with the sunglass and black hair. very nice indeed. honest comment. LOL

X'tina said...

Thanks for that honest comment...that makes my day...hihi

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...