8/9/07

Bookmarked blog#2

Ok friends ...today I am feeling great cos my google page rank has crawled from 0 to 1 and my Alexa has gone up by 5000+.... small achievement but big feeling.....

After featuring my son#2 blog that I read everyday ...so this is blog#2 that I will feature and also to thank my blog sifu-sifu .. blogs that I bookmark, read everyday like reading bible ( sh.... I tell you but promise me you don't tell God hor......to tell the truth hor.... I read blog more than I read bible).

Once in a blue, blue moon I comment and sometimes when my comments are ignored sob sob.. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket next time i read ...dont dare to comment anymore ...but still read and admire their writings and knowledge.
One of the blogs that I have been reading faithfully for the last two years is
Cakap tak serupa bikin . He is one of the few blogs which is full of knowledge and up to date happenings and surprisingly with such a good blog and with a page rank of 4/10.......


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket there is not a single advertisement ...no nuffnang. no advertlets, no google adsense , no paid reviews... I really salute him and should call him Sir Maverick and he deserve this Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cheers, Sir Maverick Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket keep on blogging and keep the jokes coming too.

2 comments:

Maverick SM said...

Oh my X'tina,

I am exalted by your kind and motivating words here. I am pleased that you have been my most faithful reader and commenter. I apologise for not responding to most of the comments as I am lost for words.

But I assure you that I have always appreciated your comments and visits.

My low ranking is expected as most of the blog enthusiasts are more fond of food-blogging and gossips while I blog mostly of socio-political issues and included some jokes just to break the monotony.

BTW, I have a shoutbox and you can shout at me if I had not responded to you, ok? I promise I will pay more attention from now on.

I have one thing to add: You are a great writer too. It's fun coming to your site and I do come here often too.

X'tina said...

Thanks maverick for your super nice comments. Actually I really learn a lot from your blog.
You learn by teaching, think by writing ...we think from your writings and learn from your teachings...Wonderful job..keep it up...you make us aware of the real world around us.Thanks again.

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...