5/8/08

The best news in 4 years but.....

Got this result from Majlis Peperiksaan Malaysia Website cos I don't want to waste 50sen for SMSing my result from that 39003 number.



Hence overall result is:



After trying, striving and thriving for 4 years, at last I got this...and people studying for 4 years can get a degree liao but we after studying for 4 years get a Grade IV without any mortar board ......sigh... sigh...sigh and the biggest SIGH now is : if PTK is abolished as fought by Cuepacs, will this be of any more use to me...??????

2 comments:

Maverick SM said...

PTK is scrapped; this result will remain with you as an achievement and self-satisfaction.

As long as you admire what you had achieved; that's what matters.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I will be taking my PTK soon. Any pointers?

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...