10/18/08

Dinner at Warung Enak

After home from that long day of going round and round Bali , we asked Tegal Sari staff where to eat at nearby places since we were too tired to walk and it was drizzling too. The staff at Tegal sari recommended Warung Enak .






A giant gecko on the wall:




The warung is enak enough with nice decor and cutlery.



The gado gado that I ordered Rp 40 000 = RM 12
Keropok that comes with the dish


Soto: Rp 35 000 = RM 14
Food here are super expensive, luckily there is wifi here so at laest i can check my email and chat with fring to my son in Kedah for free using my E66 by keying in this WEP number.

No comments:

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...