1/13/08

Busy time of the year

Haha...after an absence of a week from my blog , I received an email from Russia asking for updates...My excuse is ..this is the busiest part of the year for me

- so many forms to dealt with,

registration forms,

Text-books-on-loan forms.

data conversion forms

name cards forms

- fees to collect

- data to key into the school computer system

-students to dealt with especially when you are given the last class in F2 to be form teacher and just last week, one student in my class was caught with a packet of cigarettes in his school bag and a lighter in his pocket and the same student has ponteng school for the the last two Fridays!!

- every day when there is no new admission I should say a loud " ALELUIA" cos more students admitted means more discipline problems .

Anyway admist the super busy schedule I still managed to squeeze some time to go to the 2 new shopping complex in Kuching, the Boulevard and The Spring to look look , see see.










With all the upmarkets tenants like Habib Jewels, Bonia, Levis, Body Glove, Big Apple Donut, Esprit, Hush Puppies, Manhattan Fish Market, Pierre Cardin, Starbucks, Sushi King......with the low spending power of thrifty Kuching people, I just doubt how long all these tenants will last......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 years back I went to kuching and still do not have the shopping mall yet..

X'tina said...

Keeyit,
Yalor, that is why Kuching folks are very excited about these 2 shopping malls, massive traffic jam on all roads leading to these shopping malls.

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...