11/24/08

Gunung Serapi



I just don't know why I love this mountain view so I can't help to pull my car to the road side to take this photo at 6.30 am . Nice hor the mountain view?





Another day another view...This time the whole mountain looks like it is floating in the air...so beautiful....wanted to take with my Sony camera but too bad it ran out of battery so I am forced to take with my handphone camera 3.2 megapixel only...cos if I did not take then, I will have no more chnace to take this 6.30 am view since this is the last day I will be driving so early to the examination centre. The last paper for my centre will be on Thursday starting at 11.40 am.



Okay, just 2 more days before my official holiday begins....and no need for me to be kept in this room anymore and looking at the same view and the same people for 8 to 10 continous hours every day..



I am telling my new found friends who are supervising with me that for the next 2 or 3 weeks , whenever I hear a knock or I see somebody putting up his/her hand ...I will automatically hand him /her writing paper after being programmed to do that for 8- 10 hours a day since 11th November!!!

No comments:

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...