11/2/08

Reflections on Bali trip


If I ever had a trip to Bali again.....

1. I will stay in Ubud for a week especially Tegal Sari Hotel, so peaceful and so transquil and most of all full of human touch.
2. I will eat Babi Guling again at Ibu Oka
3. I will not stay at Ida Hotel anymore cos the staff there are very distant and not so friendly and no human touch at all.I only thing I like at Ida is the outdoor jacuzzi.
4. I will not stay overnight at Kuta again instead I will stay in Nusa Dua or even Lovina beach
5. I will go to the Bali Safari and Marine park which nobody tell me it exists until the Australian guest at Ida hotel told me so.
6. I will go for more Bali massage.

No comments:

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...