11/27/08

Celebration

My holiday has officially started . The last SPM ( EST ) paper ends officially at 3.15pm today. The students in SM Sains are really disciplined. After their last paper, each and everyone of them came forward, shook hands and said thank you to all the examiners. Well behaved students like these are hard to find in today's school. There is no jeering , no shouting and no fire crackers at all in SM Sains after the exam , just smiles and happiness on their faces.

Since the title here is celebration, so to celebrate " freedom " from those long hours of supervision so I didn't cook dinner tonight but instead I order Pizza hut online since they have this promotion of online ordering :






At 5.30 pm, I received a call from Pizza Hut Satok to ask my home address and at 6.02 pm I received this from the delivery man. I paid him RM 26.05 in cash and I get these 2 boxes:





At 6. 07pm I received another call from Pizza Hut to ask whether I have received my order. Thumbs up to Pizza Hut for that real good and efficient service with just an extra RM 2 for delivery.

This is my celebration, that is trying out pizza hut online order by cash. Happy holiday to myself.

3 comments:

Choonie, the Guru said...

ooo... I almost spilled my secret. I just know that your ketua pengawas is related to me. I told her about you are programmed to give papers whenever you hear knocking and waving hands in future. hahaha.... Happy holidaying.

Anonymous said...

not going for holiday ka?

X'tina said...

Choonie,
Shhhhhhhhhh....haha
Happy holiday to u too.

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...