7/31/07

Hello Mr Goblok aka Mr Anonymous

This MR Anonymous aka MR Goblok left this comment on my blog title:

Two moons on 27th August

Anonymous said...
I don't think you're an "educator" at all. A real teacher would research this better, and would know by now that it IS a hoax.

You then wouldn't have to get up to (not) see it that day.

8:56 PM


He is a real MR Goblok lar cos he cannot see the real meaning behind that blog!!! the word Mr Goblok really defines that sort of person , ok lar Mr Goblok I have done my research kao kao and this is my end result of my research ......Mua..ha...ha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ei teacher.. u affected by the "no tuition from school teachers" rule arh?

My teachers all quiting one by one and it's my SPM year! ugh..

-aud-

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...