1/15/06

My collections

Below are living and non living things that are in my collection list:

Part 1: Living Things. Do I sound like a science teacher?

1. My Fish
















2. My plants






















only after I created this post i realise that I have so many fishes and plants ........my collections...... to be continued.......

Part 2: Non living things

3. Snoopy
This is one of my priceless collection... everything about snoopy...the cute dog





This is a luminous set of sporty snoopy that my sister got for me from Taiwan



Snoopy clocks:






Snoopy crossword puzzle from Singapore but fixed and framed in Kuching



Snoopy windchime...nice wording there... home sweet home....



4. Cute toys
I love those small cute toys. Sometimes i really have to resist all tempations to buy new ones to add to my existing collections since I have so much and there is no space to put them ...so i hang them up like this lor.....



Another set of cute action figures:



to be continued...............

No comments:

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...