1/17/06

Sons' action figures collection

When I blogged about my collections, my son#1 commented that he didnt realised that I have so much collections.I told him his action figures are equally many and i promised him that i will blog about his action figures one day...so here it comes.

For yo info, this collection started when they were babies of around 7 months old and the best part is... they still play with them ...arranged and with story lines and then the action figures fighting each other when son#1 come back for holiday and so does son #2 .

These collections are their long ago birthday presents, x'mas presents...new year presents ( they were give me their ang-pow $$ for safe keeping and in return I bought these action figures for them). Son #1 even remembered that one time when he was discharged from the hospital, at a very young age ... I bought one action figure for him( for which I have completely forgotten liao )

Recognise them??? WWF figures....







Then the Aladdin set



Ninja Turtle set


Is this the Austin Power set??


Men with the super power set:






"I dont know call what" set








Lastly the "broken arm" set


1 comment:

nerdook said...

wah! my kids! haha... yea, quite nice to play toys, i never grow up~ :P

p/s that is not austin powers. it's a mix of batman, xmen, james bond junior... actually, a lot of the toys are xmen/batman. :D

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...