3/2/08

Foochow Feast

I was in Sibu for a wedding last CNY and was invited to attend the wedding lunch at New Capitol Restaurant, Sibu. This is a very old restaurant...about 20+ years old and when I was there, there are 6 families celebrating wedding and having wedding lunch there. Seems like CNY time is the wedding season for Sibu people. The reason given is most of their relatives are home during CNY so that is a good time to get married and to meet up with all the relatives.

When I am back in Kuching, my Teochew relatives are eager to know what and how the Foochows' food are like....so the best way to show them is using this slide show:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i miss foochow foooooddd!!!!!!!! sighs. ok lar. i miss malaysian food generally. :P

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...