3/10/08

PTK...oh PTK



Even though it is school holiday for mid semester break but every night me and my friends' houses lights are on till early morning...why le?? Cos we are studying hard...damn hard for our PTK examination which will be held on 13th March ( unlucky date so chances of getting a IV is only 0.000000000000001%)

So you do believe that we have been studying hard and real hard...?



Now let me show you all my results so far after sitting for that PTK for the last 4 years...

30/12/2004 UMUM-III
KHUSUS- IV

29/12/2005 UMUM -III

2006 UMUM -III

07/06/2007 UMUM -III

13/03/2008 UMUM -???

In case you are wondering what those III and IV are :

IV means 80% and above.Out of 40 objective questions which means we cannot get more than 8 questions wrong!!


III means 60% to 79%


II means 50% to 59%


I means 49% and below...meaning die...si...mati....死


The worst thing is........ the 40 objective questions has nothing to do with teaching, no matter how good my teaching or even IF I am the best teacher in this universe, also no use ...if you get more than 8 questions wrong in that UMUM paper!!

Never mind looking at the bright side of things... 6 more years to retirement means 12 more chances to sit for that UMUM paper because starting this year we are allowed to sit 2X a year so if you ask me DEAL or NO DEAL I will say NO DEAL till 2013

To tell you the truth, I am not going to study at all because there is no way to study, even study still cannot get IV unless the computer screw up my entry and put my particulars wrongly....then the chances of me getting IV will be high...very high...


3 comments:

Maverick SM said...

I had conducted a few PTK seminars for govt servants J41-J56.

Aleckii said...

Hey Madam! Over here we were also glued to the internet. Can you believe it? All my friends, over hundreds of them here support one opposition party or the other. Only maybe 1 or 2 person still rooted for BN, haha.

PTK? My mum sat for it and did quite well too, I think. You can ask her for some tips.

Good luck!

X'tina said...

Maverick,
Are J41-J56 course based examinations? I personally think course based is easier than my DG32paper since we don't have any course to guide us and there is no specific books to study except those sold commercially. After sitting for 4X I found that studying those books will not help to get a IV at all.

Aleckii,
Wow ..so many of you supported the opposition. Anyway understandable lah after all what you all have experienced and underwent.

Did your mum get IV for both papers? We all need IV for both papers to get into the higher salary scale.

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...