3/2/08

Super Disturbing Advertisement



These few days whenever I sign into Window Live Messenger that stupid talking advertisement about "ONLY ONE CHOICE" will appear from no way!! I don't know whether you all find it good or not...it really irritates me and every time I need to quickly find that "close" button to get that lady ( sth sth Lee) who is saying...the type of unity and community bla bla bla..... to shut up...


It really lives up to its name "only one choice" that is to listen to that advertisement only everytime we sign in !!It is more like forcing us to listen to the advertisement because every time my mouse roll over that blue area , the advertisement just come on like that whenever the mouse rolls over the page.......alamak!!

Is this the way to get young people?? Do you think that is a good way to advertise???

No comments:

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...