3/14/08

What a day!



I blogged that I am not so excited about PTK examinations, it must be self denial.Because yesterday morning before I went for my PTK exam, when I took my fasting blood sugar it was a whooping 7.5 mmol/L, my highest since Jan 2007 !! That shows the stress, the nervousness of sitting for that examination. Last night I told hubby that if today fasting blood sugar is still that high then I will go back to my Chinese physician to have my prescriptions...but luckily this morning test was only 6.2 mmol/L.

Talking about PTK... LOL... one of the persons who set the paper must be a fansee of Maverick cos for one of the questions which sounds like: Which is the following does not show a leader's integrity:
B. Cakap Tak Serupa Bikin or is that question set by Maverick ??. haha

When we enrolled for our PTK test that day , husband was in Bintulu for sports. I rang him and asked him what subject to enrol for his Kompetensi paper, he say chin-chai lar...but there is no chin-chai on the list...he had sat for pengajaran-pembelajaran for donkey years already , then sat PJK paper for another few donkey years but still cannot get IV!! Hence for his chin-chai paper this time, I chose pengajaran-pembelajaran Pendidikan Khas for him hoping that, that will be an easier one...who knows he says yesterday paper only 10 questions about pendidikan khas ...the rest ( 30 questions) is still P&P for classroom teaching and worst things all the multiple choices there has more than 2 or 3 answers which seems all correct correct correct to teachers like us...but we can choose only one answer!!!!

Came back from PTK examination, thinking of going to one of those more standard places like Manhanttan Fish Market, Secret Recipe ....to have self celebration but the high sugar level put me off..hence come back and cooked coarse rice to eat.

After lunch, Just as I was dropping my head and wanted to take a good nap...the telephone rang and I had to rush to the hospital...... ( to be continued...)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope everything all right for you ya.. take care

Eric said...

Is it something like 普通常識?

X'tina said...

Keeyit,
Thanks. Things are alright for me but not too alright for my BIL who has a bad accident.

Eric,
PTK is more than that, they ask all sorts of questions about government services, moral values, preschooling, government policies, government agencies, government reports etc etc...

Maverick SM said...

Hahahaha...maybe the guy attended my seminar lah!!!!

And you must be enjoying the exam.

X'tina said...

Maverick,
Next time do ask your course participants to have more mercy and don't set questions that have 2 or more "seems to be all correct" objective answers hor..LOL

Enjoying the exams??? O_O

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...