6/9/08

Are you thinking what I am thinking?

Read in the newsapaper that a RM625 annual subsidy for every private car owner (2000 cc and below)in lieu of govt subsidised fuel at the pump!

Oh, this is so beautiful, We have 2 cars going the same route everyday, my 20 year-old Proton Iswara ( lucky I didn't sell it off when I buy my Proton Wira) and another Proton Wira Aeroback so by simple calculation, I will get back RM 1350 next year for my fuel subsidy.




Now, what if I go out and buy another 5 old junk cars like the above of less than RM 800 each and get the pink card ( no more green card mah..) to be transferred to my name..that will be RM 4 000. With third party car insurance of RM 60 per year per car is RM 300 for all the 5 cars .Road tax RM 60 per car is RM 300 for all the 5 old cars . So total initial costs is RM 4 600

So if one car I get back RM 625 as fuel subsidy per car, 5 cars I should get back RM 3125 for the first year, then by second year I will get back RM 6250, a net profit of RM 1660...which can furthered subsidised my petrol to work liao..


MUAHAHA...

5 comments:

Maverick SM said...

That's a great idea; I'll do the same.. can make some money!!!

X'tina said...

Maverick,

Come we quick quick grasp all those junk cars with pink cards and can transfer ownership one fast fast before other people..MUAHAHA

Eric said...

Nice theory.

But hor, where are we going to keep all the cars?

Takkan lah use them to build benteng around the house..

Anonymous said...

hello there pn. x'tina kong. ^^
just read your bLog. It is a cool idea of yours to count that. Eventhough my maths result in SPM is A1(hehehee), I never think about it. Hahaha..Well, have fun in St. Jo. ^^

X'tina said...

Berthelomew,
Welcome to my blog..."rolling red carpet"
I Maths teacher mah...so can calculate...LOL

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...