1. 10X - thanks
2. ATM - At The Moment
3. AYT - Are You There
4. B4N - Bye for Now
5. CD9 - Code 9 is often used in chat rooms to alert other users that a parent or a
teacher is in the room.
6. F2F - Face to Face
I enjoyed talking to you would you like to meet me F2F?
7. GFU - good for you
8. H8 - hate
9. HAND - have a nice day
10.J/K - Just Kidding
11.L8R - later
12.MTFBWY - may the force be with you
13.OMW - on my way
14.PAW - Parents Are Watching
15.TYT - Take Your Time
So what is your score?
15 to 10 correct - you are cool man!
9 to 5 correct - way to go man!
4 to 0 - u old fashion man!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)
One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...
-
Before this, I speak very highly of Air Asia . Because of Air Asia , it really makes flying so much easier for us and because of Air Asia to...
-
Another way to increase your links: #Start copy here# The idea is simple: You want readers and you want link backs too because that’s all us...
2 comments:
You want to know my score?
-Zero-
Serious; I tried but can't even get one right!
Am I old fashion man? *sob*
Maverick,
Hahaha
The youngsters will say " u no cool man!"
I will say, "We same boat man!"
Post a Comment