9/9/07

Answers

1. 10X - thanks

2. ATM - At The Moment

3. AYT - Are You There

4. B4N - Bye for Now

5. CD9 - Code 9 is often used in chat rooms to alert other users that a parent or a
teacher is in the room.


6. F2F - Face to Face
I enjoyed talking to you would you like to meet me F2F?


7. GFU - good for you

8. H8 - hate

9. HAND - have a nice day

10.J/K - Just Kidding

11.L8R - later

12.MTFBWY - may the force be with you

13.OMW - on my way

14.PAW - Parents Are Watching

15.TYT - Take Your Time

So what is your score?

15 to 10 correct - you are cool man!

9 to 5 correct - way to go man!

4 to 0 - u old fashion man!!

2 comments:

Maverick SM said...

You want to know my score?

-Zero-

Serious; I tried but can't even get one right!

Am I old fashion man? *sob*

X'tina said...

Maverick,
Hahaha
The youngsters will say " u no cool man!"

I will say, "We same boat man!"

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...