9/26/07

Fear of old age?

Whenever we mention about our age , our retirement , one of my friends has this fear of old age . After a nice talk to her, I came to understand that her greatest fear is loneliness during old age. As a friend I told her why worry about old age with the cyber world around us today and from there I told her about this website: Dating for seniors citizen or they call it senior dating. But please don't get me wrong , dating here just means making new senior friends online and chatting with them and sharing interests together.
Yes, the life of a senior especially single senior can indeed be a very lonely experience,even with the love and support offered by family and friends, nothing can replace the comforts of sharing your life with one special person. This can be especially obvious for seniors who are entering the twilight of their lives,so why linger .check out here for a prefect senior match to help you to share your loneliness, your interests and your problems as a senior because it is always nice to pour our worries and sorrows to a person of our own age, right?
So happy dating to all my senior friends.

No comments:

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...