9/12/07

Where is my credit card?

I was on the way to the petrol station to fill up my car , checked my wallet and found my credit card not there....first thing I checked is online statement to see got any unauthorised swiping ...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket then I fast fast check my handbag hoping that it was there after I paid my credit account last Thursday. Unluckily not there!!!Checked everywhere and even going back to the staffroom to check but still cannot be found Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket so want or not need to ring customer service to block my account . I was told that it cannot be blocked temporarily meaning that even I found the card it will be of no more use. On top of that I will be charged RM 25 for the new card with new number...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

X'tina said...

Sorry Eric and Keeyit,
there is some problem with my sitemap so I changed the timestamp of my post ...in the end I lost your comments ....sigh...sob sob

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...