9/30/07

So sad..one of my rich relatives has died.....

Before I pressed the DELETE button , just to show you all how creative people are becoming these days:
This is an email that I just received:


To: OUTSTANDING PAYMENT ( Siapa itu???)

RE: OUTSTANDING PAYMENT.



Good day,



Your Long overdue Payment.



I saw your name ( in the Central Computer among the list of unpaid contractors( am I a contractor in my previous life), inheritance next of kin (WOW??) and lotto beneficiaries that was originated from Africa, Europe, Asia Plus Middle east, Americans ) among the list of individuals and companies that your unpaid fund has been approved.



Your name appeared among the beneficiaries, who will receive a part-payment of your contractual sum and has been approved already for months( WHY I DON"T KNOW HOR??). You are requested to get back to me for more direction and instruction on how to receive your fund.



However, we received an email from one Mr. Robert Walter( is that my lost great great great grandfather??) who told us that he is your next of kin and that you died in a car accident( sobs sobs followed by hahaha...) last week. He has also submitted his account for us to transfer the fund to him including his International passport( when after he died kah?), only , we want to hear from you before we can make the transfer to confirm if you are dead or not. ( nowadays dead people also have email and can email too..)


Once again, I apologize to you on behalf Of IMF (International Monetary Fund)(WOW, WOW WOW!!, are you MR president of IMF??) http://www.imf.org/external/np/omd/bios/rrf.htm failure to pay your funds in time, which according to records in the system had been long overdue. pls Reply through my private information:



Yours Sincerely,
John Benson
IMTERNATIONAL MONATORY( wrong spelling Mr John, it should be INTERNATIONAL MONETARY) FUND (IMF)

P/s Mr John , since I am already dead, as speculated by you , so I will transferred all those overdue payments to you...meanwhile take care while you drive to get those funds hor...

No comments:

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...