2/14/08

Retirement

Last 2 days, my close colleagues are filling up all the doucuments prior to their retirement and it is not one of them but 4 of them ( all are close friends to me and we have been together gather for the last 17 years ).


Once they all retired and leave the school, life will definitely be lonelier because no matter what, there will always be a gap between the new generation of teachers as compared to those that are of the same era and age to me.



The most felt thing is the food and laughter that I will definitely miss. Like we say soon when this whole gang leave, we who are left behind will be like this:



Sad hor?

No comments:

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...