6/18/10

Green House Cafe @ Rubber Road Kuching

My friend found this new cafe and sms-ed me to go for lunch yesterday. Actually I saw this cafe a few times already with lots of cars parked outside the house next to ING insurance at Rubber Road, that is opposite Ting Pek King's Original Carwash. Being alone I never dared to go in and try, so when my friend asked me , without thinking I replied her sms - ON.

Nice air conditioned atmosphere inside and a lot of tables are reserved already meaning that business is good here.



We ordered quite a few dishes to try out even though there was only 3 of us.

Indian Rojak( RM 4) Nice but portion is small.


Penang Laksa ( RM 4.50). Very tasty and the fish used is very fresh with lots of onions, yummy.


Nasi Bryani with honeyed chicken ( RM 6.50) . The Indian smell in the rice is pretty strong. This is also the chef recommendation of the day.



Nasi Bryani with curry chicken ( RM 6.50)


Murtabak ( RM 4) Nice beefy taste.




They also have toast so it will be a good place to go for breakfast too.

No comments:

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...