10/22/07

Knowing myself

Know how the star sign reflects us:
Myself: A Sagittarius



This Sun sign is probably the most delightful and charming companion (YA-RAP-PI) that you will find. Sagittarius is not only out to enjoy life (Yup I do like to enjoy life), but is imaginative( quite) and fun loving( very). One of their best traits is a good sense of humor ( some truth). Always filled with new ideas( true) and enthusiastic about each of them, this sign of the archer is ambitious ( so very ambitious 10 years ago but not now!!), generous ( depends on who ask for money, with my children and family I can be over generous), and most of all freedom-loving( WISH I COULD FLY).

Drawn to the excitement, passion, and the adventure of romance, this free spirit might find domesticity to be boring ( SHOPPING IS MORE INTERESTING!! ). The Sagittarian considers love a challenge, as well as an adventure ( NASI-WA-WOO JIPABAN)

Planning a date with a Sagittarius is easy. You don't have to go out of your way to impress them. They will enjoy almost anything, anywhere. While on a date with a Sagittarian you shouldn't have any trouble striking up a conversation as they have a variety of interests( WOW!! that is what my husband's niece overseas friends say about me). The Sagittarian is intellectually stimulating and fascinating to talk with ( but sometimes I do wish that I am as intellectual as Maverick , Helen or Ah pek - my cyber friends).

Although you may soon discover that they can be direct and straight forward( that I admit). On the most part, they say what they feel ( but now I have tuned down a lot cos even a fish knows when to keep the mouth shut , as one of the poster says), regardless of how it may sound. No harm intended though, they wouldn't hurt anyone on purpose ( nope , not true cos if we talk too much we are bound to hurt people's feeling and people's eardrum too!!).

Their main objective in a relationship, is loyalty to their partner( YUP, that is 100% true). However, if you're looking for a homebody, or you're the jealous type, then you might want to look else where.

They will not tolerate being trapped into a relationship that will infringe upon their freedom of adventure. Once they find a compatible partner, the deep passions that are hidden beneath the surface will be unlocked (WOW apa itu? Tidak faham!! Meaning too deep!!).

You too can find out how the star reflects about you in Pravs world.

2 comments:

Helen said...

I father is a Sagittarius. Did your source mention anything about Sagi and Pisces? My mom is a Pisces and I tell you... Sagi and Pisces don't mix.

hahahahha It's World War 3. lol

X'tina said...

Helen,
Actually I did put in the link to the source this morning but it disappears. Got it fixed already so you can go and check. I just find it funny that a christian website has something about zodiac stars!!
Check yours and blog about your zodiac star too lol..
Frankly speaking got some truth there too..coincidence or what I also dunno!

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...