12/19/07

Christmas Food

Christmas is just a few more day away and everybody is busy.

Helen is posting about her Christmas presents,

Keeyit is posting about her Christmas presents and Christmas tree

Maverick is posting about Christmas news and Santa Claus

hence I need to be busy too hor, so I am posting about Christmas food here. I am just back from ASDA and bought these:

Gingerbread man ( of all the things, this student of mine wants me to buy ginger breadman for her so now I have to stick a big FRAGILE sign on it so else it will become gingerly powder when I reach Kuching.)




Toad in the hole which is basically sausage in pastry casing. GBP1 for 12 of those.


Christmas Yule log which has a coating of nice creamy chocolate around the whole yule log. GBP 1 per log.


Lamb shank which looks exactly ike the picture


And Christmas pudding of course:

3 comments:

Helen said...

Wow, you're having a very 'foodful' X'mas celebration liao! lol

nerdook said...

haha very enjoy hor u... nvm, here i got satay and maggi goreng! haha...

X'tina said...

Helen,
No X'mas tree to decorate here so decorate my stomach lor.

I tell you those ang-mohs are shopping like mad in the supermarket here, trollies and trollies of food and wine. Here it seems for Christmas is just food and drinks.

Nerdook,
They do have satay but can never beat our Malaysian satays. Their satays are on the ice-cream. sticks..lol

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...