11/7/07

Reactions to my blog

Sometimes I like to "kacau" ( disturb) my students when they found out that I have a blog and when they put my link up on their blog and huhaa about me having a blog and telling their friends and everybody that they are like Christopher Columbus being the first few to discover my blog. Usually it will just take me 1 or the most 2 days to find out what they have blogged about me. What I do is just leave a comment on their blog. I can imagine their OMG expression when they see my comments there..."OMG how on earth does she know that I have blogged about her!!!" written all over their faces!!Muahaha

Being young, actually students are quite naive, they didn't know that actually the cyber world is not that big after all and once they link up to our page , it is easily tracked by technorati or google alert. Hence these technology can easily help us to track them down. Or maybe they think that teachers are old and out of date that is the reason why we are called 老师 ( old master)!!

Actually I do find very interesting reaction to my blog:

Reaction 1:
OMG ?!
erm... who would have knowned... the strict unmerciful teacher in school... would actually... have a BLOG?!?!?! wtf....
omg.. omg omg..
I should stop reading blogs....
Posted: Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Reaction 2:
Pn Christina has a blog!!! My teacher has a BLOG! Am truly impressed by this bridging of the generation gap! Way to go teacher! ...

Reaction 3:
The next surprise was finding out that an old teacher of mine (fondly known as PCK) has a blog!

Reaction 4:
and YES! yesterday i made an amazingly-unbelievably-WOWly-like super super WOWLY DISCOVERY!
guess what...... i found XTina's blog....
hahaha... u might go...
who the heck is XTina??!!
sounds like some naughty girl or something
-omg i can't believe i just said that...omg...omg.. omg...
yesterday and today i was thinking whether to put her link on my blog o not...
i guess i'm gonna put it...
since she's create herself a blog in the internet (where people WILL eventually find things) then i guess she must be okay about ppl looking at her blog...
here it is....
the long awaited blog...
http://chriskong57.blogspot.com/
the name reminds u of something?
yes.
it is your very own ck a.k.a. pck a.k.a. puan X'tina's blog.
omg omg omg....
i think i just found cikgu X'tina's blog...
omg...
can't believe that she would own a blog....
and she called herself X'Tina!!!!!
SHOCKING.....................

Reaction 5:
This is from one of the message board:

#1-do u think that she might have gone and search for her students' blog???!!! spy alert spy alert

#1-oy... did u know that pckong got a blog as well?

#2-siapa pckong?hahaha

#1- yalah...... she calls herself XTina.. hahahah

Reaction 6: ( my reply)
This is my reply to them: Muahahar..
small note: don't get soooooooooo excited boy, cool down man.. after all it is just a blog lar, just a event records of mine... nothing exciting , chill man chill ...... hahahaha relax man relax

p.s. That is why I need to be very careful with what I blog and make sure that this is a super "clean" blog. No politics, no adult contents, no swear words, no F words,
but just thoughts and thoughts and thoughts. :-)

2 comments:

Helen said...

Psst ask them all to link you. In no time you'll be PR5. *evil*

Muaharharhar

If you are PR5, remember to link me. :-P

X'tina said...

Helen,
Hahaha...bright idea there.
I sure will link you up one.if PR5....no worry.
But do you mean that if I PR6, 7, 8, 9, and 10..no need to link you, is it? Muahahahar...soon very soon muahahar!!;-)

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...