11/7/07

Cooking is fun

Dear Diary,

It's fun to cook for my family. Today I made chiffon cake. The recipe said beat 12 eggs separately. The neighbours were nice enough to loan me some extra bowls.


A good day for rice. The recipe said wash thoroughly before steaming the rice. It seemed kind of silly but I do take a bath anyway. I can't say it has improved the rice either.


Today my family asked for salad . I tried a new recipe. It said prepare ingredients; lay on a bed of lettuce one hour before serving. My family asked me why am I lying on my vegetable bed in the garden.


I found an easy recipe for cookies. It said just put all the ingredients in a bowl and beat it. There must have been something wrong with this recipe because after doing that, I went shopping, but when I came back everything was the same as when I left.

I did the shopping today and bought a chicken to be roasted. The recipe ask me to dress it before roasting but I simply cannot find any clothes in my wardrobe that fits that chicken.


This has been a very exciting week! I am eager for tomorrow to come so I can try out a new recipe for my family. If I can buy a bigger oven, I would like to surprise my family with a chocolate moose.




GOOD NIGHT DEAR DIARY.

p/s I here is NOT me.

2 comments:

nerdook said...

actually u can dress the chicken... got extra pillowcase in the house somewhere.

X'tina said...

son#1,
I think the way I dress the chicken in the picture is nicer than your pillow case lor..
Mine got wear flip-flop somemore.

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...