11/3/07

Discussing death

Two women Ah Lian and Ah Eng were discussing how they died.

Ah Lian: I froze to death, it was not bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm and sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?

Ah Eng: I died of massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband, Ah Seng was
cheating. I came home early to catch him in act. Instead, I found him all by himself in the lounge, watching TV.

Ah Lian: So what happened?

Ah Eng: I was so sure there was another woman there, somewhere, that I started running all over the house looking. I ran upstairs and searched and ran downstairs and searched. Then I went throughout every single cupboard in the house and checked under the bed. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere. Finally became so exhausted that I just kneeled over and died of a massive heart attack.

Ah Lian: Too bad you did not look into that freezer in your kitchen; we would both be still alive

No comments:

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...