11/3/07

Weekend reading pleasure

Do check out this few domain for your reading pleasure this weekend.

1.JEEVES HAS RETIRED so now it is Ask.com if you need to search for anything on that domain. Jeeves said he has enjoyed his career life very much.

2. Newseum where you have an interactive museum of news and compiles the pages of major US newpapers and you read the front of any newspapers in any major city in US.

3. Microsuck where you can read everything bad about Microsoft.

4.Damn Interesting where you get to read a lot of damn interesting information and stories too.

5. Alice bot - Alice - A.L.I.C.E. Artificial Intelligence foundation. You chat with Alice the intelligent robot and you will be amazed at her answers.
You can also chat with Santa the robot to ask for your Christmas present or you can even chat with GOD , yes GOD !!

Enough things to bother you for the weekend, when you are finish then tell me and I will provide some more interesting website for you to surf

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND.

4 comments:

Suzann said...

Loved your links for the suggested reading! Glad I came across them - I wouldn't have found them otherwise!

X'tina said...

Hi suzann,
So did you talk to that cute Santa? Haha.. I am really amused by the way he answers my questions, hope you enjoy those sites.
Have a beautiful weekend.

Suzann said...

Absolutely, x'tina! And I hope you have a great weekend, too.

X'tina said...

Thanks suzann

Europe and Mediterranean Holiday (3rd October 2013 to 4 th November 2013)

One month dream holiday to Mediterranean ....... this is my second planned trip, last year trip to Canary Islands was cancelled due to husba...